On June 2, 2016 at the MM2100 Industrial Estate Auditorium / Multipurpose Room, Bekasi, PT Bekasi Fajar Industrial Estate Tbk held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the 2015 Fiscal Year with the following results:
- To receive the Annual Report of the Company including the Board of Director’s Accountability Report and the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners and to ratify the Company's Financial Report for the Fiscal Year ended 31 December 2015
- To approve the audited financial statements of the Company for the period of December 31, 2015
- Establish the use of profit for the 2015 fiscal year amounting to Rp 1 billion as reserve and Rp11.87 billion or Rp1.23 per share as cash dividend.
- Authorized the Board of Directors to appoint a Public Accountant for examination of the year ending 31 December 2016
- Reported on the use of proceeds from the Public Offering
In 2015, the Company successfully recorded prsales of industrial land amounting to 18.1 hectares from a target of 15-20 hectares. For 2016, the Company targets industrial estate presales of 25-30 hectares.
The Company currently has two ongoing projects aimed at adding facilities for customers in the MM2100 Industrial Township, and business hotel project and modern warehouse project to enhance existing income. The “Enso” business hotel project is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2016. Whereas the modern warehouse project, which is a joint venture with Daiwa, is expected to finish in Q3 2016.